Real life is overrated…you have to work so much for literally everything! Want a cupcake? Bike 2+miles for it. Want to read some good books? Bike a few miles, borrow them from the library, and keep an eye on the due date like a hawk. Want to wear a fancy dress? Better be prepared to hand wash it in the sink later. Ugh.
And another stark contrast to note between school and the real world:
*when you’re 21*
In school: “lol you’re so old!”
In the real world: “omg you’re so young!”
Since I haven’t had much to post on this blog spending all my time either at work, happy hours, or different places meeting cool new people, I was nostalgic and decided to include a piece from the old Myspace middle school days :D
1. Are you a morning or night person?
Night, but ever since I’ve started working my biological clock is slowly but surely switching me over to a midmorning person…not sure how I feel about this…
2. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Both, but more so sweet, and on occasion spicy too.
3. What is your life theme song?
Ain’t It Fun - Paramore, and it probably is for all recent college grads for years to come.
4. What’s the worst dare you’ve had to do?
Kiss someone. Not that daring of a dare if you ask me.
5. Autobots or Decepticons?
Decepticons are more badass.
6. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh comprised of my entire childhood.
7. Are you a collector of anything?
No, I’m not a hoarder of anything.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
The African Fishing Eagle: powerful and free. Plus nothing is daring enough to mess with you.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Time control. There never seems to be enough hours in a day.
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
"What time is it?"
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
Nothing, you can’t sleep if you’re thinking and contemplating things in your life.
12. What’s your favorite color?
13. What’s your favorite animal?
I’m stuck between cats, quokkas, or hedgehogs…which is cuter?
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Yes, given how large the universe is and how humans have not even been able to explore 1/100th of it there’s bound to be other life forms out there in a distant universe.
15. Do you believe in ghosts?
Possibly after watching The Haunted on The Animal Planet. Most seem to not mean any harm.
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Oh yes…Pokemon, Spyro, Mario Kart, Dynasty Warriors, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Asphalt 8, Candy Crush,…there probably would be more if only I owned gaming consoles and played more.
17. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
A nice apartment for myself, a fancy bike, my brother’s tuition, my Dad’s retirement, sending my sick Grandmother to a world-known famous neurologist for treatment, and saving/investing the rest.
18. Have any bad habits?
I still sometimes bite my nails…I find nail polish helps though.
19. What are your pet peeves?
Nosiness, stupidity, and those who chew their food with their mouths wide open…disgusting. I don’t want to see you masticating your food.
20. List 3 of your best personality traits.
Fun-loving, dedicated, and standing up for what I believe in.
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits.
Lazy, stubborn, and little tolerance for the pet peeves listed above.
22. Have any celebrity crushes?
Lee Minho, Jiro Wang, Kim Hyun Joong, Danson Tang, Jung Yonghwa,…you get the picture.
23. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself.
I’m happy how I am, but I wouldn’t mind being taller…say 5’7 :D
24. Any tattoos or piercings?
Only ears. I don’t think I’ll be getting a tattoo anytime soon.
25. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Their face, and probably height if they’re either extremely tall or short.
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor, considerate, compatibility, morals, passions, and their drive for success in life.
27. Speaking of partners, describe your ideal type.
Someone at least 4” taller than me, someone not too buff or scrawny, someone with a cute face (not a baby face though), someone with a strong jaw line, someone with good hygiene, someone without too much facial hair, someone with nice skin, someone with a sense of style…
Basically someone like Jung Yonghwa, but obviously I don’t expect them to look like a celebrity (but you can use him as a reference point hehe).
28. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
I consider myself relatively clean.
29. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
Probably not. Let me find a good guy first and then I’ll let you know.
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would say Taiwan, but there are so many cons about my homeland (see Taiwan posts for the cons). If only there was a place with all the physical surroundings of Taiwan with an American society/culture. I would definitely move to this place.
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’ve been wanting to visit Europe for a while, and the other East Asian countries like Japan and Korea.
32. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
1. Ascend the corporate ladder and find happiness in my career and what I do.
2. Find the right guy and only be married once.
3. Travel and see the world as much as possible while I’m young.
4. Continue a fit and healthy lifestyle.
5. Stay in touch with friends as we each pursue our own lives.
33. Name 1 regret you have.
Loosing touch with close friends from middle school after starting different high schools.
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
The innocence of everything.
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Calling all my own shots and there’s no one there to object and tell me otherwise.
36. What’s your favorite song of the moment?
Omg so many…but I’m going to have to say I’m Your Man - Kim Hyun Joong…I imagine he’s singing it to me hahaha.
37. What’s your favorite song of all time?
Wouldn’t say they are my favorite of all time since my list of favorite songs changes so often but here are a few on my most played list:
We Remain - Christina Aguilera
Say Something - Pentatonix
Janus - Boyfriend
最佳聽眾 - 韓庚&蕭亞軒
Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
Please - Kim Hyun Joong
38. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
I usually hang out with friends or just chill in my room for some me time during school, but now in the real world I use my Saturdays to run errands and try exploring the city more.
39. What’s your favorite thing to do during the weekdays?
Happy hours. Nuff said.
40. Have any hidden talents?
I can move my ears.
41. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Some salmon and yellowtail sashimi, some kbbq, some peking duck, and some Taiwanese egg pancakes and bubble tea. Also, afterwards I might as well take as many tasty shots as possible since I’m gonna die anyway, might as well die happy.
42. What would be your dream job?
A job I where I can wake up in the morning and look forward to work.
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?
100 million dollars, then I can travel the world and live without worrying about financials. Love will happen when it happens. I don’t believe there’s only one person out there for you.
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1. To eat whatever I want, whenever I want, and still be healthy.
2. My parents’ bank account to be infinite. Then they don’t have to work, my brother’s tuition is covered, and my whole family can live without worries.
3. Happiness and success in everything I do.
45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?
No, there are so many more options in everything as a girl.
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you.
I saved my best friend from high school’s life from drowning at the beach.
47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
48. Do you believe in the afterlife?
I don’t believe it matters whether I believe in it or not. I’ll see when I get there.
49. On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?
I believe all cookies should be treated equally :P